Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- APA format
- The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- Author has attained aggreement from the Principle Investigator (Advisor/Study Leader) and all other parties involved in the research for publication in PMUSER. Please submit the Copyright Agreement Form.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed. This includes removing the author list in the submitted document.
- The submitting author has included all co-author's names, emails, and affiliations during the online submission process.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
Proceedings of Manitoba's Undergraduate Science and Engineering Research by University of Manitoba is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. The authors hold the copyright to published articles without restriction, and retain publishing rights.Â
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.